Arashi Addiction Hajimaru Yo!!!

The blogging starts here!

But the addiction has already started and now entering a new level. ^_^ At least that's how I think about it.

I wonder how long I'll stay mad about Arashi. Man, I'm definitely going crazy for the bunch. Evey minute, day in, day out I keep on thinking about these guys.

History of the addiction:
I blogged about watching YTM a few months ago. At that time, I wasn't aware of the impact of the drama yet. But it definitely changed my life. So I read my post once again and I saw that I can't even spell Ninomiya's family name. *Uwa?!!! How can I not know my future surname's spelling?!! lol*. I can't really remember the things that happened but I know that the addiction started there. I fell in love with Nino right after watching the drama so I decided to do a little research on the guy. I was actually looking for more dramas where he also starred in. In the process, I found out that he was a member of Arashi. (for those who don't know, Arashi is a Japanese band under JE)... Then after, no thanks to my terrible memory gap, I can't remember what happened.

I've been loving these guys for 4 months now. So I'm quite a noob at this thing they call "fangirling". I have just tagged myself as a fangirl after a month or so of my Arashi addiction.

So there, Nino baited me into the addiction. But who got me really hooked into the fandom? I can't really remember. I think it's Ohno Satoshi and Ninomiya Kazunari.

I'm planning to do quite a number of various things about the group. I'm still in the process of collecting stuff and planning so my first post might take some time before it can be posted.

No comments: