NHK Premium: Shounen Club Christmas Special

Last night, I was able to watch the Shounen Club's Christmas Special hosted by Nakamaru Yuichi (KAT-TUN) and Keiichiro Koyama (NEWS). I was so ecstatic. I was like in cloud 9 while watching the guys perform. I don't actually know everyone. Aside from the 2 emcees I only knew one more guy. I know his face but I don't know his name. He's part of A.B.C.-Z and is always immitating Jun's "Wish" dance.

Anyway, it was the first time I saw Arashi on local cable TV. Just a glimpse actually coz they appeared as teasers for next week's Shounen Club. They're going to have a report of the successful AAA concert tour.

Another thing... they had a game similar to "Name that tune" except that only a part of the intro was given... the game was divided into two parts. The first part was an easy round. They gave quite a long intro. I remember getting the first artist right but I was not able to guess the title. It was Kinki Kid's "Snow Snow Snow"... After that, I wasn't able to guess anything right already. I was waiting for an ARashi song. I'd seriously bang my head on the wall if I wasn't able to guess an Arashi song right!!
The second round was difficult. The clue they gave was just a tiny bit of the intro. Maybe just one second of it. But I think I've proven myself worthy of being an Arashi fangirl coz I was able to guess their song. That guy from A.B.C.-Z was able to guess it. It was Arashi's "Wish"... And he sang and immitated Jun's way of dancing once again. ^^, I don't find him offensive as Arashi's fangirl.

Looking forward to next Sunday!!

No comments: