Ashita no Kioku/ Crazy Moon - Kimi wa Muteki

After topping 2008's yearly single charts, Arashi has been downright unstoppable in 2009. Their last single Believe/Kumori Nochi, Kaisei turned into the best-selling single of 2009 in only two days, and sold over half a million copies in just its first week. The red-hot Johnny's boy band continues the streak with Ashita no Kioku / Crazy Moon - Kimi wa Muteki -, their second consecutive double A-sided single of 2009. The theme song for Sakurai Sho's new TV drama The Quiz Show, Ashita no Kioku is a mid-tempo number with a beautiful, dramatic melody and poignant lyrics about being at a crossroads between the indelible past and the hope of tomorrow. The group strikes a lighter tone with their Kose CM song Crazy Moon - Kimi wa Muteki -, a fun and fresh 80s-style dance number.

First Press Limited Edition A comes with DVD containing music video of Ashita no Kioku.

YesAsia

Tears were filling my eyes once again. Hey, I can't help it. I'm an addicted fan.... so there's nothin' I can do about it. I can't help bein' emotional about stuff like this... because I'm really really happy for them. It's been a great year for them, last 2008. And I hope, on their 10th year, everything'll be a blast for them once again. Hands down Arashi! You guys are truly amazing!!! I love you guys to pieces. (Virtual flailing mode)

Wow! I didn't know Sho's gonna have a drama.... I was like... "What's this single for?".... I thought Jun was doing one.... but it's Sho!! Yatterman's on the run. Red hot flaming Sho comin' right up on our screens after saying goodbye to the hillarious toughy Kenta Yano. Amazing. What I'm about to say might be a bit unexpected from a fan.... But at the end of 2008, I thought they were not goin' to sell as much. I mean.... I thought that 2008 was just a lucky year for them. But here I am.... Eating my words!! Big props to them!

There goes 25 bucks. Haha.... CDJapan's was sold out. I think it's a bit cheaper there.... I already ordered. I wanna be a part of the possibly 500,000 people again who are goin' to buy this album. Let's all make them number one again!! ^^、

いい ね 嵐!よかった です ね? 今 から、 嵐を もっと 真剣に supportする つもり です。 今年の 二番め の アルバムを もう 買ちゃった。 楽しみに待つ。 でも シングルの release は 早い だ ね? 四日月 ぐらい しか 過ぎなかった でも 嵐が もう 2まい アルバム を realeaseした。 それは すごいい と 思う。 フィリピンの アーチストは そんな こと が できない よ。 

No comments: