Hiatus -- I never thought I'm gonna use this word

I'm going to be busy for the rest of the year and the first quarter of next year. But I would definitely try my best to get updated and at least stick to watching RnK for the whole duration that I'm going to be a bit busy. Hopefully, I'd be able to catch up during weekends and the Christmas vacation.

The reason for the break: Well it's not actually a complete break. I'll be a little less active with fangirl stuff. The reason? I'm going to study again. Yipeee!! But it'll only be for a few months. And when I get back, I'll definitely be more active, even more active than I am now. By that time, I may be capable of offering more than what I can offer now (do I have something to offer right now? Errrr... No. I don't lol.)

I think I'm going to miss Arashi for the time being. I'm looking forward to seeing more of them when I get a little free from work and my studies.

Sooooooo excited!! ^^,

No comments: