A link to a fangirl's story.

It somehow creeps me out to read something like this.
Click link to read,
Take note, it's creepy because I was like reading my story up to half the post.

I think I'm an addict, a sucker for Arashi, KAT-TUN, and some toher JE boys. I am still in that blackhole unlike her, who's already recovering from the addiction.

Here's my own story.(it's a long one)
There was this korean drama that was shown here. If you're familiar with "Coffee Prince" starring Gong Yoo and Yoon Eun Hye, that's the very main reason why I got into my addiction. Pretty farfetched huh? Not really.
The reason why I'm blaiming it is because it lead me to mysoju.com where, as everyone knows, a ton of Asian dramas and movies are compiled. I watched a few more Korean dramas before I plunged into the jdorama addiction.
Since I was so fond of CP and the plot, I looked for a jdorama that somehow ressembled the story. Bam! Hana Kimi. A girl pretending to be a guy just to qualify as a student at an all boys school. (CP: A girl pretending to be a guy just to keep her job.)
So when I realized that Jdoramas were way better because they were shorter and funnier, and Ikuta Toma (first Johnny's talent crush) was so so so cute, I never let go of the addiction. I spent all my free time watching Japanese dramas.
Until I stumbled upon YTM. This is where I can say my Ninomiya Kazunari addiciton started. (Although I watched Gokusen first, I didn't find Jun that gorgeous for me to look him up in the net and research on him.) After watching YTM, I searched for more dramas starred by Nino and I think that's when I learned that he was a member of Arashi.
I only knew Jun, Nino, and Sho (Sho because of YTM). I had no idea who Ohno and Aiba were. I even thought their names looked so much alike that I found it okay to call Ohno Aiba and vice versa. I didn'nt care. All I cared about was Nino. Expecially after watching his live performance of "Niji". I was blown away. I listened to the song over and over and I used it as my alarm on my cell phone.
Then I got to know them a bit more until I got familiarized with their pairings. The very first thing that I thought about the pairings was "okashii deshou?!". But Ohmiya SK pulled me in, deeper into the fandom until I almost didn't sleep anymore just to see more of them.
During the peak of my fangirlism, I was deprived of sleep and my hard drive was already giving up on me. My weekends were spent at home, most of my time I was in front of the computer. I thought of nothing and noone but the five.

The good thing is that I didn't spend a lot for them. Errr... I bought a laptop because of them but I can still use it in case I get tired of them.

What's my state now? After almost 5 months of my addiction, I can say that , I have mellowed down. I had caught up a bit and I'm venturing out to other JE guys.

All I can say is that I don't see anything wrong in fangirling over someone. It's not a crime. It's just that we should know the bounds of being one. As for me, I'm trying to do the things that I can afford. I wouldn't spend more time, money, and effort than what I can give.

Seeing these guys makes me happy. They're like my daily doze of endorphin. If I didin't know them, I would have gone insane due to stress from work. Yes, I do think about them a lot, but I still know what's real and what's not. I know where to put them.

No comments: