Arashi's Songs - Why are they so addictive?

I don't really have a preference as to what kind of music I listen to. I listen to all types but then I end up liking a certain genre of songs. And since I was in high school, my ears sorta preferred slow rock and alternative music. There was some repulsion when it came to happy and upbeat songs. I don't know why, I don't have any idea why I didn't really like those kinds of songs.

But when I got to know Arashi, my song preference seemed to turn 180 degrees. Not that drastically though. And whenever I listen to their songs for the first time, like Ohno's "Kumori, Nochi Kaisei" and Arashi's "Believe", I say "O I don't really like this song very much...". But my ears grow fond of them and I end up loving them and being addicted to them. Weird.

I really don't know why Arashi's songs are so addictive!

No comments: