[Thoughts] - Arashi no Shukudaikun... Ending?!

True?

If it is, I think I'll have a broken heart for a night. The show means a lot to me because it's one of the few shows that I'm looking forward to every week. But life goes on. Arashi has proven their staying power. Losing AnS would be tough but Arashi's experienced this already before. Not just once actually. They had to say goodbye to C,D,G no Arashi, Mago Mago Arashi, GR Arashi and a lot more... But they're still THERE.

I know it'll be hard for the boys to lose it but I'm sure they will be given something else. Who knows, what's in store for them might be something better. If it's Arashi, I know it will be. ^_^ Of course I also understand why this has to happen. Just keepin' an open mind. ^_^ I'm looking forward to what's gonna happen next.

★UDPATE★

NTV's page for Arashi no Shukudaikun has that BBS section (I dunno if it was there all this time) but it's where fans from all over Japan write their thoughts about the show and I read a lot of "I'm sad that it's ending" messages so I guess it's true. Oh well, here's the link: NTV AnS BBS.

No comments: