Feb. 15, 2009: Shounen Club

It's Shounen Premium tonight. I really love NHK for doing this... I think it's become better since new year. Tonight's guest was Yoshihiko Inohara of V6.

I'm not Johnny's talent but I'm fond of calling them "senpais". lolz. It was fun watching the two senpais... (as for those who don't know, Shounen Premium is hosted by Tokio's Kokubun Taichi... but I guess we all know that. ^^)... Anyways, towards the end, what made me squeal was seeing a lot of my crushes in just one show.

First, yes, I like Yoshihiko Inohara. I think he ressembles Gong Yoo (whom I adore very much). And I also like Okura Tadayoshi of Kanjani8. He did a number with my dearest Matsuoka Masahiro of TOKIO....


and to top it all off....

Nino gave a message for his senpai. O my... he looks really gorgeous with his hair now. It made me remember that AnS episode where his mom in Yamada Taro Monogatari gave him a letter from her daughter... and he read it... it said like "I really like you... but if you don't cut your hair, I may like Sho even better..." lol... which made Ohno ask "she doesn't know my name?" lolz... okay back to Nino's current hair... I adore the hair. I already saw it in Himitsu no Arashi chan, the Giants episode... And I fell in love with him all over again....

Anyway... my computer's having its worst nightmare and I can't install Japanese IME on it... so here's my nihongo practice for today.

Nino no kami ga totemo kakkoi to omou. kare ha, hansamu ni natta deshou? demo, Nino no kami ga nagakute mo, mijikakute mo, ii desu yo. Nino ga daisuki da kara. ^^, <3

No comments: