Uta no Oniisan Episode 5 (Rant)

Episode 5 already? Wow... fast.

Hmmm... here's where I usually stop watching a drama. I don't know what's with me but I usually stop at the 5th or 6th episode. I haven't finished Maou and RnK yet. I stopped at about the 6th episode for both of them. But if had more time, I'd definitely watch them again.

Will I stop watching UnO too? hmmm... I don't know. I find the drama great.

I guess what made me stop watching the 2 dramas is having to wait for them to be uploaded plus waiting til I completely download them all. It's just that the episodes after the 5th get really good and pauses ruin my apetite for watching the drama. lol.

Anyhow, episode 5 was great. It was heart warming. I liked Urara in this episode. I think she's better now. lol. The preview of the next episode made me all the more curious as to what will happen.

Will Kenta and his ex get back together? (I envy her. ^^, )
Will Kenta and his dad be okay from now on?
Can Urara keep her positive attitude?
Will the manager leave the show?
What will happen to the show?
lol...

No comments: