Maou Finale -- Rant

Dl's over at LJ...

It's quite sad to see Ohno's drama end... I'm still stuck at episode 5.
Whew.
Seeing Ryoko's arms around Ohno's waist made me turn green. Hurmmmm... Next Ohno drama should be a little light.. Like Nino's YamaTaro... No love teams please... Unless it's Nino...

This just popped in my mind... I remembered that scene where Ohno was handing flyers (yamataro) and that scene where Nino pinned Ohno on the wall (maou)... They're like Adam Sandler and Rob Schneider. lol.

Well... I wasn't able to dl a copy of episode 5 that I can play on my dvd player.. but I have the subbed ep 6-8 fermenting in my pc... I don't want to watch them without watching ep 5... and since I'm that late... as in sooooo late that I could just dl the rest so that I could rewatch ep 1-4 and finish it in one sitting...

Planning to watch the Korean version of this... Just so I can compare the two...

No comments: