Himitsu no Arashichan! (07.30.09) - Translation [Some Parts]

Credits: Clubbox Gachapin

A lot of new corners lately huh?

In this episode, HnA had a new corner entitled "V.I.P Room". Every week, they'll invite a famous female celebrity over to teach the guys how to become "better men".

Guest: Yunekura Ryouko

What does she think of the members of Arashi?


Impression of Aiba:

Naive and surprisingly shy.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Impression of Nino:

Has a cunning image

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Impression of Ohno

A talented person who is good at both acting and dancing.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Impression of Jun:

A guy who wants to be on the center

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Impression of Sho

A very disappointing guy



How to ask a woman out through mail - Arashi style

Nino:

What are you doing today?

Well, if you have time
let's have dinner!

What do you think?



Aiba:

Subject: What'll it be?
Will it be barbeque?

Will it be sushi?

I'm gonna be on double standby!

Huh...

You don't have any other appointment for today right?

What time will you get off work?

It doesn't matter anyway, I'll be waiting!



Jun:

I feel like going to the beach tomorrow...

Will you go with me?

After that, let's go wherever you like, Ryoukochan.

Well, in short, let's go on a date!



Sho: (His Japanese was very very polite)
It's been a long time.
This is Arashi's Sakurai Sho.
How are you doing?

Lately, it hasn't been so easy to meet up with you.
So if you do have the time,
I would like to have dinner with you.
Thank you very much in advance.



Ohno:
Let's ride a boat tomorrow!



How to surprise a woman - Arashi Style

Matsujun's Skit
Sandwichman: I'm Yunekura Ryouko. Today I had to film another episode. It was a busy day! I want to be relieved. I want to be relieved!
Jun: I'm home, Yunekura Ryouko!
Sandwichman: Welcome home Jun! Hey, hey, hey, tomorrow you don't have work right?
Jun: Yeah?
Sandwichman: It's been a long time since we had the same day off right?
Jun: Ah, is that so?
Sandwichman: "Is that so"?! Did you forget? Take me somewhere tomorrow!
Jun: Tomorrow?
Sandwichman: Yes.
Jun: Well, shall we go and eat some ramen?
Sandwichman: Ramen? It's been a long time and we eat ramen?
Jun: What's wrong with that? Well, for the meantime, go to bed early.
Sandwichman: Why so early?! Wait! We're just going to eat ramen right? Why should we sleep this early?!
Jun: That's because we're going to eat ramen at.... Hokkaido.



Ohno's Skit:

Sandwichman (SM): I am Yonekura Ryouko too. It's been so long since we last went to a movie right? Today's our 1st anniversary.
Ohno: That's right. That was fun... "Tsuribaka Nisshi (Fishing Fool's Diary)". Someday I want to appear in that movie too.
SM: Ohno, you really love fishing don't you? Hey, is it okay if I asked you a question? Which do you love better? Fishing or me?
Ohno: Of course... FISHING.
SM: Huh?! Not me?! Stupid stupid stupid!
Ohno: O wait! Wait! I dropped my contacts.
SM: I'm sorry coz I was doing that to you. Where could that be?
Ohno: A!
SM: You found it?!
Ohno: I didn't find my contacts... but I found a ring for you.
SM: Lovely! <3<3<3



Aiba's Skit

SM: Tomorrow will be our 3rd year dating, Aiba and I. 3 years ago, he told me that he'd marry me once we reach our 3rd year. I wonder if he remembers...
Aiba: I'm home Ryouko!
SM: Welcome home! Welcome home Aiba!
Aiba: Yes, I'm home.
SM: Hey, hey, Aiba, do you know? Do you know? Tomorrow's our 3rd anniversary as a couple!
Aiba: O... is that so?
SM: Yes.
Aiba: Well then, shall we go out and have dinner?
SM: Yes! Let's go out!
Aiba: But I just have one request when we go out tomorrow.
SM: Request? What's that?
Aiba: There's this dress I want you to wear no matter what!
SM: Let's stop this! Is it an issue about fidelity again?! Am I going to bear my shoulders again?!
Aiba: But it's okay isn't it?
SM: I don't wanna do that! I don't wanna do that! I hate that!
Aiba: No! It's not that! You're talking a lot! It's not that!
SM: Then what?!
Aiba: *Goes inside the room, takes out a dress* I want you to wear this tomorrow *a wedding dress!*



Sho's Skit

SM: I'm home!
Sho: Oi! Welcome home Ryouko!
SM: Wait, Sho... What are you doing?
Sho: Say what? Today's your birthday isn't it? I made rica balls you know!
SM: Thank you but... rice balls?
Sho: No "buts"! Once you eat my rice balls, you'll drive away bad luck (not sure about this.) Eat up! Eat up!
SM: Okay... Rice balls for my birthday huh? Okay. I'll eat it.
Sho: Eat up.
SM: Aaa~~! (After biting into the rice ball) Ouch! What's this?! A coin?!
Sho: That's not a coin! Look carefully!
SM: What's this? A RING?!
Sho: Happy birthday, Ryouko (In english)



Nino's Skit

SM: At last Nino and I can meet up today, after such a long time! Let's see... My hair's okay. My dress is okay. The bed's okay!
*phone rings*
SM: Ara! It's Nino! Hello? Yunekura speaking!
Nino: Hello, Ryouko?
SM: U-huh.
Nino: Well, I have to work overtime, so I might not be able to go home early tonight.
SM: Wait! But we agreed to meet up today, after quite a long time!
Nino: Sorry. Sorry.
SM: Well, can't you tell the staff to think of another way just so you can go?
Nino: That'd be impossible. Coz this is work you know.
SM: E... Okay. Since it's work, there's no other choice, I guess. I'm sorry.
Nino: No, no. I'm sorry too. It's okay if you go first.
SM: Okay. I understand. Good luck with your job okay?
Nino: U-huh.
SM: Wait! Wait! Around what time will you be here?
Nino: I'll be there in about... 30 seconds.

Done! Here for my comments on this episode.

No comments: