Hi I'm Arashiphile! ^_^

Proud to be Pinoy! 


Just a few information about the things I like for you guys to know me more. Who knows, we might have similar interests. (Updated 08.16.2012)

A list of my favorite guys
  1. Ninomiya Kazunari
  2. Ohno Satoshi
  3. Matsumoto Jun
  4. Aiba Masaki
  5. Sakurai Sho
  6. Jokwon - 2AM (Korean)
  7. Kim Jong Kook (Korean)
  8. Erik (Shinwa)
  9. Andy (Shinwa)
  10. Junjin (Shinwa)
  11. Hyesung (Shinwa)
  12. Tokui-san of Tutorial (Japanese Geinin)
  13. Maruyama of Kanjani8



Favorite Idol Groups: (Arranged according to how much I love them)
  1. Arashi (Japanese)
  2. SHINWA (Korean)
  3. Kanjani-8 (Japanese)
  4. 2AM (Korean)




JDoramas I have watched: (according to what I remember first)
  1. Hana Yori Dango (Recommended)
  2. Yamada Taro Monogatari (Recommended)
  3. Mei Chan no Shitsuji (Recommended)
  4. Hana Kimi (Recommended)
  5. Nodame Cantabile (Recommended)
  6. Uta no Oniisan (Recommended)
  7. Rookies (LOVED IT!)
  8. Mr. Brain (Recommended)
  9. Boss (Recommended)
  10. Samurai Highschool (Good)
  11. Bloody Monday Season 1 (Recommended)
  12. Kaseifu no Mita

My Favorite Shows
  1. Arashi no Shukudaikun
  2. Himitsu no Arashichan - CURRENT FAVORITE
  3. VS Arashi - CURRENT FAVORITE
  4. Cartoon KAT-TUN
  5. Bakusho Red Theater
  6. SMAPxSMAP
  7. American Idol
  8. America's Best Dance Crew
  9. Arashi ni Shiyagare - CURRENT FAVORITE
  10. Tousouchuu
  11. London Hearts
  12. Strong Heart (Korean)
  13. Family Outing Seasons 1 and 2 (Korean)
  14. Running Man (Korean) - CURRENT FAVORITE
  15. Dream Team Season 2 (Korean)
  16. Shinwa Broadcast (Korean) - CURRENT FAVORITE

Favorite Books:
1. Sophie Kinsella's

And now for my favorite songs:
  1. Niji - Ninomiya Kazunari (If the song was a guy, I'd marry it. lol. I just love it so much)
  2. W/O Notice - Kamenashi Kazuya
  3. Care - Akanishi Jin
  4. You Don't Answer My Calls - 2AM (Korean)
  5. This Song - 2Am (Korean)

No comments: