[Translations - Mag] Aiba - Myojo 2010.08

5x100 Interview

1. What time did you sleep last night?

- Around 1 AM

2. What time did you wake up this morning?
- 8:30 AM

3. What was the first thing you did after waking up?
- Slept again... for around 30 minutes.

4. How long did you prepare before leaving the house?
- I left after about 2-3 hours. Usually I leave after an hour.

5. What did you have for breakfast?
- Curry

6. How much cash do you have on you right now?
- Left my stuff in the car so I don't have money right now.

7. What are you wearing right now?
- Shirt, jeans, and sandals

8. What do you have inside your bag?
- I don't have my bag with me.

9. How will you describe your mood today using weather terms?
- Good

10. What's the latest thing you bought?
- DVD

11. What made you laugh lately?
- "Denpa Shounen" (Airwave Boy)

12. What made you cry lately?
- None.

13. What is the most annoying thing you have experienced lately?
- None.

14. The most shocking thing lately?
- Bumping into Shimura Ken-san in the street.

15. What made you heart flutter lately?
- Going to the movies. The scent of popcorn made my heart flutter. (haha)

16. The most exciting thing that's happened to you lately?
- Eating ice cream

17. The most depressing thing that's happened to you lately?
- Feeling sore everywhere after trying to get some exercise.

18. What's been bothering you lately?
- None

19. Most recent mistake
- None.

20. Most recent news that caught your attention
- None.

21. Most recent home appliance that caught your attention
- I bought a new electric fan. Took it home after using it in my stage play's dressing room.

22. Most recent picture you took with your cellphone
- Mt. Fuji

23. How many messages do you receive in a day?
- 5's about right.

24. Aside from calls and e-mails, what other cellphone functions do you usually use?
- I use the alarm everyday. I also check the weather report through my phone.

25. What cellphone strap do you have on your phone?
- Kinashi Cycle
** If I'm not mistaken, Tunnels' Noritake-san gave it to them. Nino said so in his interview. **

26. The thing that you want most
- None.

27. The person you want to meet the most
- Mike Tyson. Just watched his movie.

28. Place where you want to go the most
- Brazil. I wanna join the Rio Carnival.

29. What's the first thing you think of when you hear the word "summer"?
- Live concert.

30. Do you love summer?
- Love it!

31. Beach person? Pool person?
- Beach person!

32. Favorite treat during the summer?
- candied apricot

33. What's your favorite shaved ice flavor?
- Lemon

34. Are you the type who finishes his summer homework right away?
- Not really.

35. What was your favorite game when you were still a kid?
- Baseball

36. If you were to do a part-time job, what would it be?
- I want to be a receptionist

37. If you had super powers, what would it be?
- The power to bend a spoon
** with his mind? He can bend one with his hands! lol. With a lot of effort though. **

38. What do they call you at home?
- Masa

39. What type of women do you like?
- Marishan from Kinnikuman (Muscleman) is my ideal woman
** I don't know the anime, sorry. **

40. Do you want to meet up with your girlfriend everyday?
- It depends on her. We don't have to meet up everyday though, for me.

41. Do you want to hear from her everyday?
- Once a day is enough.

42. Text or call?
- Whichever.

43. Do you prefer to go out or just stay home with your girlfriend?
- Go out.

44. Do you act differently towards a girl once you fall in love with her?
- I guess I become livelier.

45. What's the most important thing when it comes to romance?
- Thinking about your partner

46. What will you do for the person you like?
- Make her happy

47. Do you care about the past relationships of the person you like?
- I'll try not to.

48. Have you had your heart broken?
- Of course

49. What happens when you get your heart broken?
- I get depressed

50. What conditions do you have for your future wife?
- None.

51. What will you say to propose to the girl you love?
- How should I know? I've never been married (haha).

52. How many kids do you want to have?
- 2,3 kids maybe?

53. What name will you give your children?
- Masaki junior. I'll go western. (haha)

54. What defines a man?
- Chest hair

55. What defines a woman?
- Her hands

56. Disregarding gender, what kind of person do you want to be friends with?
- Someone with a good vibe

57. Disregarding gender, what kind of person do you not want to be friends with?
- An insensitive person

58. If you could trade places with another member of Arashi, who would it be?
- I'll trade places with Riida and go fishing

59. What will you do if your friends asks you to sing Arashi songs in the karaoke?
- I'll sing A.Ra.Shi

60. Ohno's amazing for...
- He's our leader! Everything about him is great.

61. Sakurai's amazing for...
- his muscles

62. Nino's amazing for...
- his love for games

63. Jun's amazing for...
- religiously taking his vitamins

64. Aiba's amazing for...
- nothing

65. How will you describe Japan to foreigners?
- I'll boast about my hometown, Chiba. I'll even tour you around! (haha)

66. Favorite word
- "gozoroppu"
** gozoroppu = internal organs **

67. It makes you happy when you hear it.
- Complements

68. Favorite color
- It depends on my mood

69. Favorite season
- Summer

70. Why?
- Makes me feel good

71. Favorite scent
- I love the smell of the sea. Brings back old memories.

72. Favorite sound
- Can't think of one.

73. Favorite bento side dish
- Anything deep fried

74. Best impersonation
- None

75. Phrase you say often
- None

76. Collection
- None

77. Most precious possession
- Arashi

78. Weakness
- None... Errr... can't tell you.

79. Who has the greatest influence on you?
- Magic Johnson. Played basketball with him once.

80. First thing you look at when you meet someone for the first time
- Eyes

81. What house rules do you have at home?
- Not to burden other people

82. Favorite animal
- Dogs
** for someone who's seen different kinds of animals? lol... He must really love dogs. **

83. What's your greatest weapon?
- I'm daring
** I think so too... Well, I'm just basing my assumption on how he dresses. He's bold. **

84. What do people think of you?
- I'm foolish

85. What would you do if you were Prime Minister?
- I'll look for a replacement right away. I'll be like "I can't do this! Sub please!"

86. How many hours should there be in a day?
- 24 hours is enough

87. What does being an "adult" mean?
- Learning to sacrifice

88. When will/did you consider yourself as an adult?
- I'm still immature

89. What does "Arashi" mean for you?
- My treasure

90. Where do you usually stay when you're at home?
- On the sofa

91. At home, do you walk barefoot, wearing socks, or wearing slippers?
- Barefoot or slippers

92. What do you do when you're depressed?
- None

93. What will you do when you get home?
- Watch some DVD

94. What can't you live without?
- None

95. What's missing in your life right now?
- None

96. What do you wear when you sleep?
- Jerseys

97. If you only had 3 days left before the end of the world, what will you do?
- Go somewhere I've never been. I'll go with whoever wants to go with me.

98. What will you say to your 10-years-after self?
- "Are you having fun?"

99. What's your dream?
- Live each day without regrets

100. Your last words please.
- Great job everyone!

No comments: