1. What time did you sleep last night?
- Around 3AM
2. What time did you wake up this morning?
3. What was the first thing you did after waking up?
- I was in Kyoto so I spent the morning fixing the stuff I'm bringing home.
4. How long did you prepare before leaving the house?
- 10 minutes?
5. What did you have for breakfast?
- Double cheeseburger and french fries.
6. How much cash do you have on you right now?
- About 20,000 yen. (about $243)
7. What are you wearing today?
- A cap, shirt, and jeans (with a DS on one hand)
8. What's inside your bag?
- Script, clothes, stuff from Kyoto.
9. How will you describe your mood today using weather terms?
10. What's the last thing you bought?
- Muro Tsuyoshi-san, Abe Sadawo-san, Sakimoto Hiromi-kun and I went out for some drink yesterday. I spent some money on that.
11. What made you laugh lately?
- We're always laughing at the movie sight.
12. What made you cry lately?
- (While looking at MYOJO August issue) So... I'm the 5th "Most Wanted Boyfriend" huh?
** hahahahaha **
13. What is the most annoying thing you have experienced lately?
14. The most shocking thing lately?
- We all went (together with Ohoku staff) to a karaoke bar one time... I was supposed to sing Arashi's "Snowflake" but I couldn't sing it.
15. What made your heart race lately?
16. The most exciting thing that's happened to you lately?
17. The most depressing thing that's happened to you lately?
18. What's been bothering you lately?
19. Most recent mistake
- I can't sing Arashi's song in the karaoke
20. Most recent news that caught your attention
21. Most recent addiction
22. Most recent home appliance that caught your attention
- TV. The latest trend is 3D right? I'm waiting for the time they chuck the remote control!
23. Most recent picture you took with your cellphone
24. Aside from calls and e-mails, what other cellphone functions do you usually use?
25. What cellphone strap do you have on your phone?
- The "Kinashi Cycle" phone strap given to me by Noritake-san (Tunnels).
26. How many messages do you send & receive in a day?
- 2000 messages
27. The thing that you want most
- I won't tell you! (haha)
28. The person you want to meet the most
- Someone who had a top-knot recently.
29. Place where you want to go the most
- My house
30. What's the first thing you think of when you hear the word "summer"?
31. Do you love summer?
- I don't hate it but I don't love it either.
32. Beach person? Pool person?
- Pool person
33. Favorite treat during the summer?
- Shaved ice
34. What's your favorite shaved ice flavor?
- Anything will do
35. Are you the type who finishes his summer homework right away?
36. What was your favorite game when you were still a kid?
- Cat's cradle (ayatori)
** the game's done by forming shapes with a loop of string and passing it to another player.
Now I see how Nino fell in love with magic. He's good with his hands, I suppose.**
37. If you were to do a part-time job, what would it be?
- Convenience store.
38. If you had super powers, what would it be?
**I don't know if he means:
1. the ability to read minds
2. x-ray vision (naughty)
39. What do they call you at home?
- It depends... Sometimes they call me "hey"... sometimes they call me "for a while"...
** nyahahahha **
40. What type of women do you like?
- Those who read Myojo.
** After being number 5 in the most wanted boyfriend ranking, of course! haha **
41. Do you want to meet up with your girlfriend everyday?
- I do.
42. Do you want to hear from her everyday?
- I do.
43. Text or call?
44. Do you prefer to go out or just stay home with your girlfriend?
- 100%... just stay at home.
45. If your date's going to be late, what will you do?
- I'll also be late.
46. Do you change when you're in love?
47. What's the most important thing when it comes to romance?
48. What will you do for the person you like?
- Whatever she wants.
49. Do you care about the past relationships of the person you like?
- No. The important thing is she's already with me.
50. Have you had your heart broken?
- No. I don't know what "heartbroken" word means.
51. What conditions do you have for a future wife?
- She should want to marry me.
52. What will you say to propose to the girl you love?
- I love you.
53. How many kids do you want to have?
- As many as possible. I want to put up my own talent agency in the future.
** hahaha. And he's going to sell his own sons and daughters?! **
54. What name will you give your children?
- Kinjiro. No one will ever make fun of the name "Ninomiya Kinjiro"... If it's a girl, I'll still name her Kinjiro.
** hahahah... I don't know if Kinjiro can also be used as a girl's name but it doesn't sound right **
55. What defines a man?
- Cool clothes.
56. What defines a woman?
- Cute clothes.
57. Disregarding gender, what kind of person do you want to be friends with?
- Someone who knows how to respect others
58. Disregarding gender, what kind of person do you not want to be friends with?
- Someone who talks nonsense.
59. If you could trade places with another member of Arashi, who would it be?
- I'm fine with myself.
60. What do you do when your friends ask you to sing Arashi songs in the karaoke?
- I'll sing it. It's just "Snowflake" that I can't sing.
61. Ohno's amazing for...
- how he works
62. Sakurai's amazing for...
- his versatility
63. Aiba's amazing for...
- his stageplays.
64. Jun's amazing for...
- the way he thinks up stuff for our concerts and other things
65. Nino's amazing for...
- taking 2 days to take off?
66. How will you describe Japan to foreigners?
- There's no place like Japan.
67. Favorite word
- "Ni jikan maki"
** 2-hour roll **
68. It makes you happy when you hear it.
- "Filming is suspended!"
** Yeah! Sounds the same as "Classes are suspended!" or "There's no work today!" **
69. Favorite color
- I just like it.
** Ohmiya fangrils: Do you really need to ask why? ;P **
71. Favorite season
- Spring and fall.
- It's comfortable during those seasons
** I guess cuz it's not too cold or not too hot **
73. Favorite scent
74. Favorite sound
75. Favorite bento side dish
76. Phrase you say often
- I don't know.
78. Most precious item
- The autograph of Nintendo's Miyamoto Shigeru-san.
** Miyamoto Shigeru - Japanese game designer and producer **
- Having no weaknesses is my weakness.
80. First thing you look at when you meet someone for the first time
81. Who has the greatest influence on you?
- All game designers
82. What house rules do you have at home?
- We don't have any.
83. Favorite animal
84. What's your greatest weapon?
- The fact that I'm alive.
85. What do people think of you?
- Kind and meek
86. What would you do if you were Prime Minister?
- I'll make life easy for myself
87. What does being an "adult" mean?
- Respecting the law
88. When will/did you consider yourself as an adult?
- I'm not yet an adult.
89. What does "Arashi" mean to you?
- Where I belong
** aaaaawww... how sweet! **
90. Where do you usually stay when you're at home?
- Right side.
** Found his answer funny. I don't know if he was trying to be funny or I didn't understand what he was trying to say **
91. At home, do you walk barefoot, wearing socks, or wearing slippers?
- It depends
92. What do you do when you're depressed?
93. What will you do when you get home?
- Press the washing machine's buttons.
94. What can't you live without?
- Down jacket
95. What's missing in your life right now?
- Down jacket
96. What do you wear when you sleep?
- Pants and down jacket.
97. If you only had 3 days left before the end of the world, what will you do?
98. What will you say to your 10-years-after self?
- Do your best!
99. What's your dream?
- Become a company president.
100. Your last words please.
- Our album "Arashi's Best Hits" is already out (Talking about the album they released last year)! It's packed with a lot of stuff about Arashi's 10 years in the business.