[Translations - Mag] Sho - Myojo 2010.08

5x100 Interview

1. What time did you sleep last night?

- 2AM

2. What time did you wake up this morning?
- 10AM

3. What was the first thing you did after waking up?
- Drank water

4. How long did you prepare before leaving the house?
- I'm usually ready after 30 minutes... but I studied some English today so I left the house after 1 hour and 30 minutes.

5. What did you have for breakfast?
- 2 bananas

6. How much cash do you have on you right now?
- I spent everything yesterday so I only have 7,077 yen. (around $86). I'll get some cash later.

7. What are you wearing today?
- I'm wearing an orange shirt, denim overshirt, jeans, and boots.

8. What do you have inside your bag?
- English review materials, some articles, pencil case, wallet, MP3 player, perfume.
** He really carries a pencil case around? He's more organized than I imagined. **

9. How will you describe your mood today using weather terms?
- Rainy cuz it's raining outside.

10. What's the last thing you bought?
- Wine glass for a friend who recently got married.

11. What made you laugh lately?
- The most recent episode of Arashi ni Shiyagare that we recorded
** I think he was referring to the episode where they had Shimura Ken. **

12. What made you cry lately?
- None.

13. What is the most annoying thing you have experienced lately?
- Nothing really... But every time I think about doing something on a particualr day and I don't get anything done, I wake up really upset the next morning.

14. The most shocking thing lately?
- When I bumped into an acquaintance whom I haven't seen for 15 years.

15. The most exciting thing that's happened to you lately?
- Coming face to face with Professor Kitakata Kenzou in the "Unknown Encounter" segment of Arashi ni Shiyagare.

16. The most depressing thing that's happened to you lately?
- None

17. What's been bothering you lately?
- None

18. Most recent mistake
- Even if I had one, I won't tell you (haha)

19. Most recent news that caught your attention
- What kind of album will Arashi be releasing next?

20. Most recent home appliance that caught your attention
- 3D TV.

21. Most recent picture you took with your cellphone
- Arashi as baka tonos in Shiyagare.
** Episode with Shimura Ken-san. **

22. Aside from calls and e-mails, what other cellphone functions do you usually use?
- Alarm and memo. When I come up with good words or phrases for my rap, I save them on my phone.

23. What cellphone strap do you have on your phone?
- None

24. The thing that you want most
- Summer clothes

25. The person you want to meet the most
- My ancestors 4 generations ago.

26. Place where you want to go the most
- I wanna go to the Gotemba Outlet in private.
** They shot one of their Mannequin 5 SPs there. **

27. What's the first thing you think of when you hear the word "summer"?
- Beach. Barbecue.

28. Do you love summer?
- I love it.

29. Beach person? Pool person?
- Beach person

30. Favorite treat during the summer?
- Yakisoba

31. What's your favorite shaved ice flavor?
- Blue Hawaii

32. Are you the type who finishes his summer homework right away?
- Yes

33. What was your favorite game when you were still a kid?
- Dorokei
** The players are divided into 2 teams. 1 team hides the ball and the other team searches for it. While the latter team searches for the ball, the former team runs after them. If the former team catches everyone from the latter team, the former team wins. If the latter team finds the ball, they win.**

34. If you were to do a part-time job, what would it be?
- Anything that has something to do with food and drinks.

35. If you had super powers, what would it be?
- The power to freeze time

36. What do they call you at home?
- Sho-san or Sho-chan.

37. What type of women do you like?
- Someone who smiles/laughs a lot

38. Do you want to meet up with your girlfriend everyday?
- No.

39. Do you want to hear from her everyday?
- I don't really mind if we don't hear from each other everyday but... I guess if I had to choose, it'd be nice if we're constantly in touch.

40. Text or call?
- Text.

41. Do you prefer to go out or just stay home with your girlfriend?
- Go out.

42. Do you change when you're in love?
- A little bit I guess but I'm a bit too old for that. (haha)

43. What's the most important thing when it comes to romance?
- Love, Courage, and Cherry Pie
** Arashi's song **
** haha... I didn't see that one coming. **


44. What will you do for the person you like?
- Whatever she wants me to do.

45. Do you care about the past relationships of the person you like?
- No I don't.

46. Have you had your heart broken?
- Yes.

47. What happens when you get your heart broken?
- I become stronger.
** wuuuh. Nice answer! **

48. What conditions do you have for your future wife?
- Someone who can give me children. Someone who loves kids.

49. What will you say to propose to the girl you love?
- Please take good care of me.

50. How many kids do you want to have?
- 2. 1 girl, 1 boy.

51. What name will you give your children?
- Shojiro and Shoko

52. What defines a man?
- His back

53. What defines a woman?
- Her back (haha)

54. Disregarding gender, what kind of person do you want to be friends with?
- An idiot (in the good sense of the word)

55. Disregarding gender, what kind of person do you not want to be friends with?
- An insensitive person

56. If you could trade places with another member of Arashi, who would it be?
- Nino. I wanna try doing his magic tricks.

57. What do you do when your friends ask you to sing Arashi songs in the karaoke?
- I'll reluctantly sing it.(haha)

58. Latest addiction
- I've been watching a lot of movies on DVD lately

59. Ohno's amazing for...
- his ability to stretch his hands
** haha!!! Kaibutsu-kun?" **

60. Aiba's amazing for...
- his fearlessness when it comes to touching animals.

61. Nino's amazing for...
- looking like he's not listening but he actually is.

62. Jun's amazing for...
- his diligence

63. Sakurai's amazing for...
- biceps

64. How will you describe Japan to foreigners?
- Our countryside's very beautiful.

65. Favorite word
- "Sprint"

66. It makes you happy when you hear it.
- "You have quite an appetite!"

67. Favorite color
- Red

68. Why?
- It's energizing

69. Favorite season
- Spring

70. Why?
- Don't you feel chirpy during that season? Is it just me?

71. Favorite scent
- Citrus scent

72. Favorite sound
- Crickets chirping in the night

73. Favorite bento side dish
- Anything deep fried

74. Best impersonation
- Kane Kosugi

75. Phrase you say often
- "I'm hungry!" (according to their manager)

76. Collection
- Memories

77. Most precious possession
- Memories

78. Weakness
- High places

79. Who has the greatest influence on you?
- Everyone I've met

80. First thing you look at when you meet someone for the first time
- Face

81. What house rules do you have at home?
- None. But I get scolded when I don't greet them.

82. Favorite animal
- Lions are cool when you look at them

83. What's your greatest weapon?
- I run fast!

84. What do people think of you?
- Indecisive

85. What would you do if you were Prime Minister?
- Make the country more prosperous

86. How many hours should there be in a day?
- 48 hours

87. What will you do with the extra time?
- Hang out, study.

88. What does being an "adult" mean?
- Learning how to balance patience and selfishness

89. When will/did you consider yourself as an adult?
- When I was 12

90. What does "Arashi" mean to you?
- My treasure

91. Where do you usually stay when you're at home?
- In front of the computer

92. At home, do you walk barefoot, wearing socks, or wearing slippers?
- Slippers

93. What do you do when you're depressed?
- I bother a friend

94. What will you do when you get home?
- Run over some articles

95. What can't you live without?
- my cellphone

96. What's missing in your life right now?
- Oh! I'm running out of shampoo!

97. What do you wear when you sleep?
- Shirt and shorts

98. If you only had 3 days left before the end of the world, what will you do?
- I'll be totally restless. Of course, I'd spend it with my family.

99. What will you say to your 10-years-after self?
- "Let's get on! Let's get on! Yeah!"
** hahaha!!! **

100. Your last words please.
- Myojo's become Spartan huh (haha)

No comments: