**Please take note: Date published - August 2010**
1. What time did you sleep last night?
- I slept at around 3AM
2. What time did you wake up this morning?
3. What was the first thing you did after waking up?
- Brushed my teeth.
4. How long do you prepare before leaving the house?
- Today, it took me 30 minutes. But the average time would be around 45 minutes.
5. What did you have for breakfast?
- I had clam onigiri.
6. How much cash do you have on you right now?
- (He takes his wallet out) 26,000 yen (about $320). When I saw that I only had 1000 yen (about $12) on me the other day, I went to the bank right away. 1000 yen won't do.
7. What are you wearing today?
- Blue polo shorts under a checkered long shirt, jeans, and boots.
8. What do you have inside your bag?
- Water, script, music player, and books.
9. How will you describe your mood today using weather terms?
- Sunny cuz it's sunny outside.
10. What's the latest thing you bought?
- Toothbrush. I just went to the dentist.
11. What made you laugh lately?
- When they made me carry a whale on my back and ride a bike at a "Spur" photoshoot.
12. What made you cry lately?
- "ROOKIES". I cried when I watched the drama. I cried when I watched the movie. I almost cried when I read the manga.
13. What is the most annoying thing you have experienced lately?
- I can't think of one.
14. The most shocking thing lately?
- When I came across Mori Shinichi in the studio.
15. What made your heart race lately?
- Coming face to face with Mori Shinichi.
16. The most exciting thing that's happened to you lately?
- Meeting Mori Shinichi (haha).
17. The most depressing thing that's happened to you lately?
- I can't think of one.
18. What's bothering you lately?
- My hard disk's running out of space.
19. Most recent mistake
20. Most recent news that caught your attention
- Sho's starting to play the piano.
21. Most recent home appliance that caught your attention
- Air purifier and humidifier. I always wake up with a sore throat.
22. Most recent picture you took with your cellphone
- When I went to the beach.
23. Aside from calls and e-mails, what other cellphone functions do you usually use?
- Internet via bluetooth.
24. Do you have a cellphone strap?
25. The thing that you want most
- Custom made pillow that would be perfect for my neck.
26. The person you want to meet the most
- Katsu Shintaro cuz I just read his book.
27. Place where you want to go the most
- Tokyo Sky Tree
28. What's the first thing you think of when you hear the word "summer"?
29. Do you love summer?
30. Beach person? Pool person?
31. Favorite treat during the summer?
- Iced pineapple
32. What's your favorite shaved ice flavor?
** shaved ice with green tea syrup and sweet azuki beans **
33. Are you the type who finishes his summer homework right away?
- I'm the type who doesn't do his summer homework (haha)
** I bet someone did his homeworks for him. lol**
34. What was your favorite game when you were still a kid?
- Tip the can
35. If you were to do a part-time job, what would it be?
- I'd want to work in a convenience store.
36. If you had super powers, what would it be?
37. What do they call you at home?
38. What type of women do you like?
- There's no specific type
39. Do you want to meet up with your girlfriend everyday?
- No. Not really.
40. Do you want to hear from her everyday?
- No. Not really.
41. Do you prefer to go out or just stay home with your date?
42. Do you change when you're in love?
- A little bit, I guess.
43. What's the most important thing when it comes to romance?
- A partner.
44. What do you want to do for someone you like?
45. Do you care about the past relationships of the person you like?
- Not really.
46. Have you had your heart broken?
- I had.
** hmmm... I don't doubt that but who's the lucky girl?!**
47. What happens to you when you're heartbroken?
48. What conditions do you have for your bride?
- I don't know. I've never been married.
49. What will be your marriage proposal words?
- Come with me to my grave!
50. How many kids do you want to have?
- 2. 1 girl, 1 boy.
51. What will their names be?
- Junko and Junni (haha)
52. What does manliness mean?
- The ability to protect.
53. What does womanliness mean?
- Calmness, I guess.
54. Disregarding gender, what kind of person do you want to be friends with?
- A person who can read the atmosphere.
55. Disregarding gender, what kind of person do you not want to be friends with?
- A person who can't read the atmosphere.
56. If you could trade places with another member of Arashi, who would it be?
- I just don't want to trade places with anyone.
58. What do you do when your friends ask you to sing Arashi songs in the karaoke?
- I sing the song normally.
59. Ohno's amazing for his...
- ability to not talk so much.
60. Sakurai's amazing for his...
- news anchor image.
61. Aiba's amazing for his...
- charm on animals.
62. Nino's amazing for his...
- love for games.
63. Matujun's amazing for his...
- facial features.
64. What can you boast about Japan?
- The people and the customs and traditions per region.
65. Favorite word
** meaning: nature, spontaenous **
66. Word that makes you happy when someone says it to you.
67. Favorite color
- None. I don't hate any color either.
68. Favorite season
- When someone says "it's almost summer!", I feel like saying "summer" too.
70. Favorite scent
71. Favorite sound
- Little birds chirping and the sound of a flowing river.
72. Favorite bento side dish
- steamed meat dumplings
73. Best impersonation
74. Favorite phrase
76. Most precious item
- Our fans (haha). Time. Experience.
77. Weak point
78. Who has the greatest influence on you?
- Wouldn't it be my parents?
79. First thing you look at when you meet someone for the first time
80. What are your house rules at home?
- We don't have any.
81. Favorite animal
82. What's your greatest weapon?
- What kind of question is that?!
83. What do people think of you?
- I won't know until I ask them.
84. What would you do if you were Prime Minister?
- That's a tough one...
85. How many hours, do you think, should there be in a day?
- 30 hours.
86. What will you do with the additional hours?
- Sleep, just chill out, and study. Whatever comes to mind.
** longer hours in day might also mean longer work hours... lol **
87. What does being an "adult" mean?
- Coming out into the society.
88. When will/did you consider yourself as an adult?
- Soon, I suppose.
89. What does "Arashi" mean for you?
- It's like my home.
** aaaaawww... how sweet!**
90. Where do you usually stay when you're at home?
- On the sofa or on the bed.
91. At home, do you walk barefoot, wearing sock, or wearing slippers?
- Slippers or barefoot.
92. What do you do when you're depressed?
- When I'm depressed, I can't do anything.
93. What will you do when you get home?
- Listen to the materials for tomorrow's recording.
94. What's the most indispensable thing in your life right now?
- Food. Refrigerator.
95. What's missing in your life right now?
- A dog. (haha)
96. What do you wear when you sleep?
- Pyjamas or shirt and long pants.
97. If you only had 3 days left before the end of the world, what will you do?
- I'll open a ramen shop. Don't ask why. I'll try opening one that'd serve probably bad ramen. (haha)
98. What will you say to your 10-years-after self?
- Are you still alive?!
99. What's your dream?
- Visit outer space.
100. Your last words please.
- Thank you very much!