[Translations - Mag] Jun - Myojo 2010.08

**Please take note: Date published - August 2010**

1. What time did you sleep last night?
- I slept at around 3AM

2. What time did you wake up this morning?
- 9:30AM

3. What was the first thing you did after waking up?
- Brushed my teeth.

4. How long do you prepare before leaving the house?
- Today, it took me 30 minutes. But the average time would be around 45 minutes.

5. What did you have for breakfast?
- I had clam onigiri.

6. How much cash do you have on you right now?
- (He takes his wallet out) 26,000 yen (about $320). When I saw that I only had 1000 yen (about $12) on me the other day, I went to the bank right away. 1000 yen won't do.

7. What are you wearing today?
- Blue polo shorts under a checkered long shirt, jeans, and boots.

8. What do you have inside your bag?
- Water, script, music player, and books.

9. How will you describe your mood today using weather terms?
- Sunny cuz it's sunny outside.

10. What's the latest thing you bought?
- Toothbrush. I just went to the dentist.

11. What made you laugh lately?
- When they made me carry a whale on my back and ride a bike at a "Spur" photoshoot.

12. What made you cry lately?
- "ROOKIES". I cried when I watched the drama. I cried when I watched the movie. I almost cried when I read the manga.

13. What is the most annoying thing you have experienced lately?
- I can't think of one.

14. The most shocking thing lately?
- When I came across Mori Shinichi in the studio.

15. What made your heart race lately?
- Coming face to face with Mori Shinichi.

16. The most exciting thing that's happened to you lately?
- Meeting Mori Shinichi (haha).

17. The most depressing thing that's happened to you lately?
- I can't think of one.

18. What's bothering you lately?
- My hard disk's running out of space.

19. Most recent mistake
- None.

20. Most recent news that caught your attention
- Sho's starting to play the piano.

21. Most recent home appliance that caught your attention
- Air purifier and humidifier. I always wake up with a sore throat.

22. Most recent picture you took with your cellphone
- When I went to the beach.

23. Aside from calls and e-mails, what other cellphone functions do you usually use?
- Internet via bluetooth.

24. Do you have a cellphone strap?
- Nope.

25. The thing that you want most
- Custom made pillow that would be perfect for my neck.

26. The person you want to meet the most
- Katsu Shintaro cuz I just read his book.

27. Place where you want to go the most
- Tokyo Sky Tree

28. What's the first thing you think of when you hear the word "summer"?
- Concert

29. Do you love summer?
- Yes

30. Beach person? Pool person?
- Both

31. Favorite treat during the summer?
- Iced pineapple

32. What's your favorite shaved ice flavor?
- Uji-kintoki
** shaved ice with green tea syrup and sweet azuki beans **

33. Are you the type who finishes his summer homework right away?
- I'm the type who doesn't do his summer homework (haha)
** I bet someone did his homeworks for him. lol**

34. What was your favorite game when you were still a kid?
- Tip the can

35. If you were to do a part-time job, what would it be?
- I'd want to work in a convenience store.

36. If you had super powers, what would it be?
- Levitation

37. What do they call you at home?
- Jun

38. What type of women do you like?
- There's no specific type

39. Do you want to meet up with your girlfriend everyday?
- No. Not really.

40. Do you want to hear from her everyday?
- No. Not really.

41. Do you prefer to go out or just stay home with your date?
- Whichever.

42. Do you change when you're in love?
- A little bit, I guess.

43. What's the most important thing when it comes to romance?
- A partner.

44. What do you want to do for someone you like?
- None.

45. Do you care about the past relationships of the person you like?
- Not really.

46. Have you had your heart broken?
- I had.
** hmmm... I don't doubt that but who's the lucky girl?!**

47. What happens to you when you're heartbroken?
- Nothing.

48. What conditions do you have for your bride?
- I don't know. I've never been married.

49. What will be your marriage proposal words?
- Come with me to my grave!

50. How many kids do you want to have?
- 2. 1 girl, 1 boy.

51. What will their names be?
- Junko and Junni (haha)

52. What does manliness mean?
- The ability to protect.

53. What does womanliness mean?
- Calmness, I guess.

54. Disregarding gender, what kind of person do you want to be friends with?
- A person who can read the atmosphere.

55. Disregarding gender, what kind of person do you not want to be friends with?
- A person who can't read the atmosphere.

56. If you could trade places with another member of Arashi, who would it be?
- None.

57. Why?
- I just don't want to trade places with anyone.

58. What do you do when your friends ask you to sing Arashi songs in the karaoke?
- I sing the song normally.

59. Ohno's amazing for his...
- ability to not talk so much.

60. Sakurai's amazing for his...
- news anchor image.

61. Aiba's amazing for his...
- charm on animals.

62. Nino's amazing for his...
- love for games.

63. Matujun's amazing for his...
- facial features.

64. What can you boast about Japan?
- The people and the customs and traditions per region.

65. Favorite word
- "shizen"
** meaning: nature, spontaenous **

66. Word that makes you happy when someone says it to you.
- "Happy!"

67. Favorite color
- None. I don't hate any color either.

68. Favorite season
- Summer

69. Why?
- When someone says "it's almost summer!", I feel like saying "summer" too.

70. Favorite scent
- Soap

71. Favorite sound
- Little birds chirping and the sound of a flowing river.

72. Favorite bento side dish
- steamed meat dumplings

73. Best impersonation
- None

74. Favorite phrase
- 'nanka'

75. Collection
- None

76. Most precious item
- Our fans (haha). Time. Experience.

77. Weak point
- Ribs

78. Who has the greatest influence on you?
- Wouldn't it be my parents?

79. First thing you look at when you meet someone for the first time
- Eyes

80. What are your house rules at home?
- We don't have any.

81. Favorite animal
- Humans

82. What's your greatest weapon?
- What kind of question is that?!

83. What do people think of you?
- I won't know until I ask them.

84. What would you do if you were Prime Minister?
- That's a tough one...

85. How many hours, do you think, should there be in a day?
- 30 hours.

86. What will you do with the additional hours?
- Sleep, just chill out, and study. Whatever comes to mind.
** longer hours in day might also mean longer work hours... lol **

87. What does being an "adult" mean?
- Coming out into the society.

88. When will/did you consider yourself as an adult?
- Soon, I suppose.

89. What does "Arashi" mean for you?
- It's like my home.
** aaaaawww... how sweet!**

90. Where do you usually stay when you're at home?
- On the sofa or on the bed.

91. At home, do you walk barefoot, wearing sock, or wearing slippers?
- Slippers or barefoot.

92. What do you do when you're depressed?
- When I'm depressed, I can't do anything.

93. What will you do when you get home?
- Listen to the materials for tomorrow's recording.

94. What's the most indispensable thing in your life right now?
- Food. Refrigerator.

95. What's missing in your life right now?
- A dog. (haha)

96. What do you wear when you sleep?
- Pyjamas or shirt and long pants.

97. If you only had 3 days left before the end of the world, what will you do?
- I'll open a ramen shop. Don't ask why. I'll try opening one that'd serve probably bad ramen. (haha)

98. What will you say to your 10-years-after self?
- Are you still alive?!

99. What's your dream?
- Visit outer space.

100. Your last words please.
- Thank you very much!

No comments: