Happy Birthday Mats'Jun

Know what makes me wanna cry more than Jun's upcoming drama SP on his birthday? The song that they did for him on his 20th birthday.

The moment I watched it, I was near tears... But I ended up crying because there was this part with the video I watched that said it was the last time they made a song for the celebrant because as the youngest, of course, he's the last one to turn 20.

I just love these guys...

I love the friendship more than anything else...

Mats'Jun!!!! Happy birthday!! All the best wishes for you...

Health... great health for this year...
Dramas... quite a selfish wish on my part...
Albums... for all of you guys!!!
Happiness...
Blessings...
Success...
Love... love of friends, family... and fangirls!!!

Mats'Jun, お誕生日おめでとう!!!
I lerv you!!!

No comments: