What their shirts say

I can't help but write something about this. I was looking at some of the pictures I have just dled and here's what I got... a sudden urge to write about what's written on their shirts. With the exception of GAP, Levis, etc. etc.

Ohno:
Impossible is nothing
I got lucky at lucky strike
Whatever
Four Men a Venus Loved (don't get it)
Refresh your mind, body, and soul
Chippendale Drop-out (not quite sure about this)
I *Heart* You (definitely one of my favorites!!)



Nino:
Close your eyes play the game (so Nino!! another favorite)
Snow White (at the back Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)
Will go for a picnic with you (written backwards, another one of my favorites)



Sho:
As long as there is music (back of shirt)
Blondes
My Mind is Set (so is mine. lol)
Splendid
Fantasy is more important than knowledge (yeah!!)

Jun:
Saw the potential of all the people (guessing here as his jacket covered the first and last parts of the words)

Aiba:
Super Rat Boy (Okay?)
The Fake (not sure)


Just these for now.

Basing on the few statement shirts I've seen Arashi wear, Ohno, Sho and Nino wear the best ones.

No comments: