My own Arashi wish list

Some of the things I'd want Arashi to do... I hope this somehow gets blown by the wind and reaches whoever decides for the guys... nyaha...

1 - Nino does Chihiro Onitsuka ( I like Chihiro's music... and every time I'm listening to her songs, I secretly wish Nino would sing them and play them in his piano.)

2 - Hula dance show down - I have seen Aiba do the hula with grass skirt... I would love to see the whole bunch do it... I don't know if they've done it already though.

3 - An english song remake for each of them on their next concert -- Like Ohno's "Open Arms", which, I think he didn't deliver properly but still made me close my eyes and savor the 4-min (or less? not sure) perf, and Sho's "Can't Take my Eyes Off of You"... Hmmm... Lemme see... How bout
Nino's version of John Mayer's "Your body is a wonderland" with guitar accompaniment,
Jun's version of Maroon 5's "This Love", and
Aiba's version of Jason Mraz's "I'm Yours",
Ohno's version of James Blunt's "You're Beautiful", and finally
Sho's version of Bone Thugs and Harmony's "Crossroads"...

No comments: