Johnny's Q&A 2

Johnny's Ent MEME
-General-

1. Which Johnny band is your favourite?
-- Arashi

2. Why?
-- It's because Arashi's the main reason why I know JE right now.

3. Who is your favourite Johnny?
-- Ninomiya Kazunari and Ohno Satoshi

4. Why?
-- Ohmiya, actually. Because I just love how they love each other.

5. When is your very first contact with a Johnny?
-- Gokusen. That was 3-4 years ago. But the very first time I knew about the talent agency was when I already knew Arashi.

6. Who was it?
-- Matsumoto Jun

7. How did you know him?
-- Coz he was in the drama. I knew the drama first before I knew him.

8. When actually did you really start listening/liking the JE?
-- I can't remember. I guess I started liking all of them when I started liking KAT-TUN. Or maybe a few months after that.

9. What incident brought you into JE?
-- Johnny's new year countdown. Consequently, Johnny's sports fest.

10. Do you have a favourite JE song?
-- I have a lot!!

11. Do you listen to them the most?
--- Yeah. My player has Arashi, Kinki Kids, TOKIO in it. Aside from Le Arc En Ciel and Remio romen.

12. If not, who is your favourite band/artist?

13. Which band/singer did you listen/like the most before JE?
-- Foreign and local alternative.


-Kat-tun-

14. Who is your favourite in Kat-tun?
-- Kamenashi Kazuya

15. Why?
-- great voice, cute smile, cute eyes.

16. Do you have a favourite song of Kat-tun?
-- Bokura no Machi de

17. Do you have a favourite live of Kat-tun?
-- QoP Concert

18. Do you have a favourite show appearance of Kat-tun?
-- Just Kame. I forgot the title of the talk show but he imitated a cockroach and made a sound that was like "squak".

19. Who do you think can sing the best of Kat-tun?
-- Jin and Kame. They both have different voice qualities. I like Kame's better but Jin's isn't bad at all.

20. Who do you think can dance the most of Kat-tun?
-- hmmm... I don't know.

21. Who is the girliest of Kat-tun?
-- UEDA. shouting out loud. Dare not touch princess Ueda. Or he'll punch you to death. lol. What a contrast. ^^,

22. Who is the manliest of Kat-tun?
-- Koki. The muscle man. And besides, even with the shaved brows, he still looks like a gangster.

23. Who is the cutest member of Kat-tun?
-- iriguchi, deguchi, taguchi desu!!

24. Who is the funniest member of Kat-tun?
-- Taguchi and Maru.

25. Who is the most prettiest in Kat-tun?
-- Kame.

26. Who has the best appearance in Kat-tun?
-- Jin.


-News-

27. Who is your favourite in NewS?
-- Yamapi

28. Why?
-- Because of his 'daite senorita' and he was such a cuuuute kid.

29. Do you have a favourite song of NewS?
-- Cherish

30. Do you have a favourite live of NewS?
-- Nope.

31. Do you have a favourite show appearance of NewS?
-- yappa, I'm not a huge NEWS fan.

32. Who do you think can sing the best of NewS?
-- Tegomassu

33. Who do you think can dance the most of NewS?
-- See. I don't watch much of their appearances. I don't know. ^^,

34. Who is the girliest of NewS?
-- His face is so pretty -- Tegoshi Yuuya.

35. Who is the manliest of NewS?
-- Ryo.

36. Who is the cutest member of NewS?
-- Ryo. His chibi image is still stuck on my mind so I think he's the cutest.

37. Who is the funniest member of NewS?
-- I dunno.

38. Who is the most prettiest in NewS?
-- Yamapi. Especially when he was younger.

39. Who has the best appearance in NewS?
-- Yamapi.

40. Do you have a favourite PV of NewS?
-- None.

-Arashi-

55. Who is your favourite in Arashi?
-- Allovzem!!!

56. Why?
-- I don't have a favorite. I love them all equally.

57. Do you have a favourite song of Arashi?
-- KOE

58. Do you have a favourite live of Arashi?
-- Time

59. Do you have a favourite show appearance of Arashi?
-- Tokyo Friends Park with all of Arashi. ^^, Actually I have a lot. I love DnoArashi's Air Guitar Episodes.

60. Who do you think can sing the best of Arashi?
-- Ohno's amazing. But I like Nino's voice more.

61. Who do you think can dance the most of Arashi?
-- OHNO SATOSHI. I think he's the best dancer among all of JE's talents.

62. Who is the girliest of Arashi?
-- Jun!! ^^, Jun Hime...

63. Who is the manliest of Arashi?
-- Sakurai Sho!!

64. Who is the cutest member of Arashi?
-- Facial expressions: Ohno. Tantrums: Nino. Bakaness: Aiba. Embarassing moments: Sho and Jun.

65. Who is the funniest member of Arashi?
-- Ohno. Just looking at his face make me laugh.

66. Who is the prettiest in Arashi?
-- これも Junーくん だと 思えます。 やっぱ、 Jun-くんは ’きれい’ な 人 だ ね。

67. Who has the best appearance in Arashi?
-- Jun and Sho. There's something about these two that the clothes they wear become so pretty on them. Whatever they're wearing. It's like the way they stand, the way they look, the way they carry themselves makes them look real good.

68. Do you have a favourite PV of Arashi?
-- I'd go with "Happiness". It's just very 'Arashi' don't you think? Baka baka Arashi. And "Aozora Pedaru" because everyone was so pretty! Jun was so pretty with his long hair, Aiba mo with his short hair.


-other units-

69. Who is your favourite younger unit?
--hmmm... dare? HSJ, I suppose.

70. Who is your favourite older unit?
-- difficult one. TOKIO and Kinki Kids.

71. Do you have a favourite member of any younger or older unit?
-- Nakai Masahiro - SMAP
-- Matsuoka Masahiro - TOKIO
-- Both of Kinki Kids

Do you have a favourite song of SMAP?
-- Sekai ni Hitotsu Dake no Hana

Do you have a favourite live of SMAP?
-- Nope. Haven't watched one yet

Do you have a favourite show appearance of SMAP?
-- I don't think I've seen one.

Who do you think can sing the best of SMAP?
-- Dare? ... Nakai's the only person I know in SMAP. I mean I know the others by face but beyond that (their names included) I don't know much already.

Who do you think can dance the most of SMAP?
-- This too. I just know Nakai's a very energetic dancer. ^v^

Who is the girliest of SMAP?
-- No one?

Who is the manliest of SMAP?
-- I dunno.

Who is the cutest member of SMAP?
-- hmmm... I don't know.

Who is the funniest member of SMAP?
-- This I'm sure of -- Nakai Masahiro desu!

Who is the most prettiest in SMAP?
-- I dunno

Who has the best appearance in SMAP?
-- Kimura Takuya

Do you have a favourite PV of SMAP?
-- None

-dorama-

75. Do you have a favourite actor in JE?
-- Nino and Jun

76. Do you have a favourite dorama starring with one of JE?
-- YTM. I think "Uta no Oniisan" will be my favorite.

77. What was your very first dorama staring with one of JE?
-- Gokusen I. But I didn't know that Jun was with JE that time. I didn't even know that he 'could' sing and dance. Errr... let me reprhase that, I didn't even know that he was 'a singer and a dancer'.

78. Which dorama of JE do you watch recently?
-- Herrrrm... I don't know. The last few dramas I've seen: Binbo Danshi (with Oguri Shun who's with Tristone Entertainment and not JE), Lovely Complex (with Koiki Teppei who's also not JE)... So I guess the last drama I watched with a JE talent is "Tatta Hitotsu no Koi" starred by Kamenashi Kazuyummy ... errr... Kamenashi Kazuya -- which I watched last Christmas vacation.

79. Which dorama of JE do you want to watch?
-- I want to watch "Uta no Oniisan" so baaaaaaad!

80. Who do you wish would should start acting, who hasn't yet?
-- Maybe I'd love to see Aiba with his own drama.

81. Who do you wish should stop acting, because he sucks at acting or he should do something else instead?
-- No one. I don't think there's one sole in JE who can't 'act'. IMO, even if there was one, I wouldn't want him to stop.

-Questions for fun-

82. Do you think that you are JE addicted?
-- not addicted. Just being passionate with my new hobby.

83. Why do you think so?
-- I can still think properly. But I see to it that I know the latest about the guys. ^^, or see their faces once in a while.

84. What will you do seeing your favourite Johnny standing infront of your door?
-- I'll let him in. (And never let him out again... ever.)

85. What advantages does starting liking JE give you?
- They are my mood perkers. I feel happy when I see them. I think happiness is something that's quite hard to find. But just by looking at their faces, it's like I've found the secret to being happy day in, day out, all year round. ^.^

86. What disadvantages does it give you?
-- I don't sleep properly anymore. I swear. I love sleeping. But right now, I think JE has replaced that hobby already.

87. How many times a day do you think about JE?
-- MANYYYYY... My mind goes like "fufufufuf... can't forget Ohno's face when he did that..." "Wow!!!! Kame really looked good in that photoshoot!!"

88. How many times do you have the face of your favourite Johnny around you?
-- Uhmmm... Whenever I'm in front of my computer, it's filled with Arashi and is slowly being filled by faces that belong to JE. I also have the PV of 'Beautiful Days' on my player so that every time I miss them and I'm not at home, I just watch it again. ^..^

89. If your favourite Johnny or your favourite JE has to grant you a wish what would it be?
-- 一つ の ねがい だけ。 それは JE の みなーさん を 友 に なる。For all of JE to be my friend!!! ^...^

90. If you have a wish about JE, what would it be?
-- フィリピン へ くて、 ときどき ここで はたらいて (コンサート とか、 Show とか)。 もし よかったら、 ここに 住んで いる?

91. If you are reborn, you wish to be who?
-- the only girl member of Arashi!!! lol. And I hope skinship still isn't an issue. @x@

92. If you are a Johnny's right now, who do you wish you are?
-- Dare?!! Dare ga?!! Ohno Satoshi, I wanna be loved by Jun and Nino. And Nino coz I wanna be loved by Sho, Aiba, and Ohno.

93. If you can ask your favourite Johnny or your favourite JE band a question, what would it be?
-- 君と いっしょ に すんで いる? 

94. Did you ever had a dream with a Johnny?
-- a 3 times?

95. If yes, when was it and what was it?
-- I have them here in my blog somewhere.

96. Do you have any realizable goal in your life that has to do with JE?
-- yup. I have a lot. See one of their concerts. Collect as much CDs and DVDs as my wallet can afford.

97. Do you like JE BL fanfic?
-- BL?

98. If yes, who are the best couple of JE?
-- Arashi's pairings. Every possible combination! Ohmiya, Juntoshi, OhnoxSho, OhnoxAiba, Matsumiya, Sakumiya, Aini, ShoxJun, Sakuraiba, Junba.

99. If you are Johnny-san what would you change about JE?
-- products all over the globe!!! It's too expensive to order stuff and have them shipped to our homes right? I don't mind the concert ticket prices, even the goods prices. I just wish it was easier and cheaper to buy.

100. Do you like this survey? yeah.

No comments: