Johnny's Q&A

I think I'm in love with the whole JE... lolz. ^^,

Who’s your favorite idol in the Johnny’s Entertainment?

-- if you'd ask me who got me into this madness, it's no other than Arashi's own magician Ninomiya Kazunari.


Your favorite group?

-- top guys:


Your favorite dorama with JE idols in it?

-- Yamada Taro Monogatari (3 members of Arashi's in it. ^^, Ohno included. *even if he had like just a few seconds* and it's how I got to know our beloved Arashi.)


Your favorite pairing (or trio)?

-- Ohmiya SK. Juntoshi. Sakuraiba. Matsumiya. Aini. ShoxJun. OhnoxSho. Junba.


Your favorite show in which a JE band is the host?

-- Arashi's: Arashi no Shukudai-kun

-- KAT-TUN: Cartoon Kat-tun


Your favorite song?

-- I have a list of it here. I have a lot. ^^, --> MyList


Your favorite DVD?

-- I dunno. I'd go with Johnny's Sports Fest 2003, I guess. Coz there were a lot of revelations in it. lol. I mean I learned how great some Johnny's are at sports:

Nino (Arashi) & Kame (KAT-TUN) --> Baseball (umai!)

Tomoya Nagase & Matsuoka Masahiro (both from TOKIO), Sakurai Sho (Arashi) --> Soccer

Aiba Masaki (Arashi) --> 500-m dash.


The JE idol you want to meet the most?

-- Of course, all of Arashi! And if I could, I'll take them home. (^v^)


Who’s the sexiest?

-- Sakurai Sho. Ohno Satoshi. Kamenashi Kazuya. Akanishi Jin. Yamapi (daite daite daite senorita). Hot. (^O^)


Who’s the cutest?

-- Of course, the chibi Chinen Yuuri (HSJ). (^w^)


The one you know you will have a good conversation with? (or the one you seem to have the most in common).

-- I think the most interesting person to talk to or converse with is Sakurai Sho. I think he's got a lot up there (beneath his skull and pretty face).

-- I also want to talk to Jun coz I think he's like 20 years more than his actual age when he talks.


The one that is making you laugh the most?

-- I crack up everytime I see: Arashi fooling around or bullying one of their members. Nakai Masahiro makes me laugh. Matsuoka Masahiro too. Nakamaru (KAT-TUN).


The one you want to see crying?

-- Nino. The few times that I've seen him cry, I felt him. Whether it be in movies, dramas, or real life.


The one you won’t go “akjosngodg.sgtj^c” if you ever see him on the street?

-- Matsumoto Jun. He's like a royalty you know. I think my tension will rise to the nth degree when I see him.


The one you will do anything just to shake his hand or take a picture with?

-- Ohno Satoshi. I'd even want to kiss his cheeks.^^, And I want to know how his palms feel against mine. Skillful and bueatiful hands.


The group you have the more pictures on your computer?

- Arashi. Arashi. Arashi.


Your best memory of a Shounen Club episode?

-- There's no paricular episode. But I always love watching Johnny's rainbow vs... I don't know the other team. ^^, I enjoy their quizzes especially the "Guess the song" type. Kawai Fumito (A.B.C. Z) always leaves me in awe. ^.^ He's really great. And of course, I love it every time he impersonates his senpais. I hope he does the whole of Arashi next time.


You really want to be __s’ sister.

-- Sakurai Sho. I think he's a protective 'kuya'. Gorgeous, sexy, and intelligent. The type that all of my girl friends will adore. ^^, And I think I'd love to see him get all serious when it comes to me.

-- Matsumoto Jun. And like in his mini drama, he'll fall in love with me. Hekhek. Just kidding. But yeah I think he'd be a great ani.

-- Matsuoka Masahiro. This is what I get from watching "Yasuko to Kenji".


The group that have the best member ai?

-- ___ ___ ___ for dream!!! Have you watched the vid where Nino was kissing Ryo's bare shoulder and Ryo was like *eeeee~??!!*... But I was like *eeee~?!!!!* to Ryo more because that was nothing compared to what Arashi members do to each other. In short, I think Arashi's got the most membet ai.


The band who’s closer to their fans?

-- Queen of Pirates: KAT-TUN -- the concert where I think I saw the most and the warmest JE artist-fan interaction. Why? Taguchi even talked to 2 girls from the audience. Ueda had some sweets on him *and a battery* that he threw out and gave away - which I think is a bit personal and 'from the heart'.


Which JE idol have the greatest clothing taste?

-- Lemme see. Well, they all dress a little weird for me. But when they dress up, they do justice to the clothes: Sakurai Sho, Matsumoto Jun, Aiba Masaki (especially low rider jeans)


The boy you want to see in an An An photoshoot? (or any sexy photoshoot).

-- Ohno Satoshi. Sakurai Sho.


Your reactions?

If you were in a restaurant, and Shige and Koyama show up, your first reaction is __

-- Koyama!!!! kyaaaaa!!! He's one of Johnny's @.@ Who's that with him?


Your first travel to Japan and you’re all excited! As you look at the other side of the street, you see Yamapi and Jin looking cool and anonymous. Your first reaction is__

-- Kyaaaa... Where's the camera?!


You’ve read on Internet that your favorite group may come to your country for a photoshoot soon. You__

-- no doubt... I'll be there!!


There is it! The pairing you’ve been shipping for like forever has finally come out, and it’s all over the Internet! Your first reaction is ___

-- OMG!!! Ohmiya, I thought so!!!! hehe... But I doubt it. This will never *as in never* happen.


You’re still in Japan and you’re walking on the street, just having fun by yourself. Then you bump into someone and fall on the ground. As you look up, you see that it’s the one and only Kamenashi. Your first reaction__

-- Am I dead? Why's there an angel in front of me?! lol. I'll stand up, brsuh the dust off my clothes, look at him and smile. Then I'll probably say "Hey! You're KAT-TUN's Kamenashi Kazuya right?! Wow, you look prettier in person. I know it's against Johnny's rules but can you give me just one chance to take a picture with you? Don't worry it won't leak out." an then leave after taking the picture. ^^,


Your trip is over, and you have to come back to your country. As you’re heading to your seat on the plane, you see Kamenashi and Yamapi sitting right next to your seat. Your first reaction__

-- If I'm not yet dead, now I'm ready to die.
-- is it my birthday today?
-- have I been that good, Santa?
-- Hi guys! mind if I take you home? lol.

TOP 5! (1 being your favorite, 5 your least favorite)
Top 5 Groups!
1: Arashi
2: KAT-TUN
3: TOKIO
4: SMAP
5: KINKI KIDS & Tackey n Tsubasa

Top 5 Boys:

1: NinoOhnoJunShoAiba
2: Kamenashi Kazuya
3: Domoto Koichi (I think he looks like OHNO)
4: Ikuta Toma
5: Takizawa Hideaki

Top 5 Songs!
1: Niji - Ninomiya Kazunari
2: Bokura no Machi de - KAT-TUN
3: Koe - Arashi
4: Boku ga boku no Subete - Arashi
5: Anniversary - Kinki Kids

No comments: