Kumori nochi kaisei

Lyrics Here

First of all, this song accidentally stirred up some rumors about Ohno Satoshi going solo. From what I understood, what's different now is that the song will be released as a single performed by Kenta Yano (Ohno's character in his drama "Uta no Oniisan"), not as Ohno Satoshi's song. Those two are somewhat different because they will be releasing the song for the drama's sake and not for Ohno's solo debut's sake.

Enough with that.

I love the song... DOWN DOWN DOWN... hekhek. The melody's so catchy. The first time I listened to it, I felt like the song had potential. lol. Meaning it was one of those songs that I 'grew' to love. And I was right. After maybe listening to it a few more times, I have completely fallen in love with the song.

Which makes me wonder if I'm gonna get that single which will be released this March. I like Kenta Yano's song... I love it very much. But I don't find "Believe" as catchy. I think "Yatter-Man's" theme track sounds a bit ordinary. What do you think?

Well, I still have the whole Feb to think about it. ちゃんと かんがえる、 買うか 買わないか、 今 わからない。 (Wrong grammar... lol よく 考えてる。。。 買う か。。。 どう か。。。 まだ わかんない。。。 でも 買いました!!! 本当 に うれしくなった ね! それ は 一番目 買った アルバム だから。。。)

No comments: