Hana Yori Dango

I was not a fan of the drama before. I don't really like joining the majority ne.

But it's a pity that I didn't consider watching "Hana Yori Dango" before...

Or maybe, this is the perfect timing for me to watch it.

Of all the members, Matsujun was the last person I learned to like. I mean I found him cute in Gokusen but then I didn't frequently see him after that. When I got hooked into the fandom, there was like a repulsive force around Jun. Maybe because he's already got a lot of fans. Why bother? Why squeeze in while there's plenty of room in front of all the other members...

When I got to watch HYD 1, I became a follower but not a die hard fan. I even let several months pass by without watching the second season. Now I'm watching the second season and man, I have fallen in love with the drama.

I know I'm late but at least now I'm watching it.

I'll finish the drama before I watch the movie. I'm glad that I gave the drama a try. It's worth the time. ^^, More than worth my time.

I love you Jun!!!

Why do I think this is the perfect timing? It's because now, I seem to know more about Jun based on what the other members say about him. Though I don't know him personally and I'm not a hundred percent sure if his bandmates are saying the truth, I can sense the kindness in his appearance. I think Jun is a nice, gentle, and thoughtful guy.

O and I love him and Inoue Mao...^^,

No comments: