Sidetracked no more

My head hurts. So I thought I'd be on hiatus. But here I am, writing and thinking more about Arashi.

I just realized that I may not be able to find a band greater than Arashi.

I don't know if other people experienced these things. But during the first few months of my addiction, I was so hungry for information, for stuff related to them. I traded sleep for youtube vids of these guys. I spent money to buy a laptop and a new hard disk just to feed my addiction anywhere, anytime. Seriously, I didn't want to part with my computer. The feeling was "can't get enough of them."

But it seems I grew tired or maybe I mellowed as a fan girl. Lately, I've been able to do other stuff. Meaning it's not Arashi time all the time for me anymore. Although I still spend hours joyfully wandering the cyberspace for their stuff, at least I'm not trading it for sleep anymore. And I've given other JE bands a try. Which made me realize that Arashi's still number one.

I won't be sidetracked anymore. Arashi will always be number 1 for me.

No comments: