About a post I read

Here's one post that I can totally relate to
http://mirtha.vox.com/library/post/i-need-2-see-a-terapist-i-see-arashi-everywhere-haha.html?_c=feed-atom

It's really funny. ^_^ I do have the same problem. I think I need to see a therapist too.. and an eye doctor. Coz for the past few months, I've been reading these words as ARASHI:
- asahi
- atashi
- whatever word that starts with 'a' and ends with 'i' with an 'r','a','s', or an 'h' in the middle.

Seriously, Arashi has taken over my world! I thought having a 3-day hiatus would pretty much alleviate the addiction. But no. The moment I got back on track, things have worsened. Man! I don't want to go out anymore! I don't wanna go to work anymore. *But don't worry, I still do.*

I think trying to stop myself from doing some stuff related to Arashi means there's already something wrong right? Too much good stuff isn't good at all too right?

No comments: