A collection of Arashi news

I have decided to make a collection of Arashi news on this post starting today. I won't be posting the whole article, not even links. I'll just make a 'title' (I have thought of) compilation. The links will be on different posts.

I just want to have something that I can look at and grow up with within the fandom.

The compilations starts here. Hajimaru yo! Oldest to newest:: top to bottom

- Arashi Around Asia
- new AU CM and new single for the CM
- Ryusei no Kizuna burns through the charts on it first day, new single "Beautiful Days" (+ a new PV for all of us) as OST for RnK
- Truth selling 400,000 + copies first week

- Arashi releases new single - Kaze no Mouku e - for August '08 Beijing olympics
- Jun's Drama Special - Airs August 30, 2008
- Nino's Drama - "Meteor Ties" - Starring Ninomiya Kazunari, Nishikido Ryo, Erika Toda
- 2 New photobooks released on September - Arashi is Alive, Arashi Around Asia
- 2 photobook reprints - Pikanchi double, Kiiroi Namida
- RUMORS of Ohno 3some and smoking pot

No comments: