Inspiration

I've been wanting to learn the Japanese language since I started working for a Japanese company and getting addicted to Japanese dramas. Even more when I started liking Arashi.

So in search of some Arashi related stuff, I stumbled upon one site that made me wanna cry. Hehe.

http://taijiproject.livejournal.com/

As I've said, I don't want to be an eternal leecher for other's works. But on the source's point of view, I know that they find joy in having fans enjoy and appreciate their work. (Which makes my being a leecher not at all bad.)

^ Back to the link. I'm not just after the subs. I haven't been looking for sites that translate songs. That's coz songs aren't just translated, they should be interpreted. With that on mind, interpreting a song is quite subjective. A song's meaning can be different per individual. That's what I loved about how she or he translated and interpreted the song. It's so artistic. I love it!!

So if ever the blog owner somehow gets lost and finds her way here, I wanna thank you! ^_^ Not just for giving us english lyrics of Arashi's songs but for working hard to give justice to their songs. I also would like to thank you for inspiring me to do the same. I might be able to come up with my own stuff in the far future but I really wanna thank you for inspiring me.

No comments: