Ohno Scandal Part 2:

http://matsujunkie.vox.com/library/post/tampering-with-photos.html
click link for three pictures of the butt pointing scandal.

So why are people suddenly throwing stones at Ohno?!

I can't see any other reason than this -- Ohno's becoming more popular.

I remember writing a fanfic of this guy. Funny, it sounds the same.

There's no doubt Ohno's hogging much attention these days. With his drama currently airing, I wouldn't think twice that people are trying to pull this man down. Why would you pull someone down if he's not up there right?

I'd normally say that Ohno's a guy and it's but normal for him to do these stuff.. But this time, it makes me cry. It breaks my heart to see things like this (click link above)... If it's true I don't know how I'd feel because I'm convinced that it isn't. If you think I'm a blindly biased fan by doing so, then I am. Maybe that's the only way I can support them. I don't find it easy to think rationally because I am hating the person who's doing this.

COULD IT BE JOHNNY's DOING?
-- Publicity is publicity even though it's bad publicity -- But not this way. It's not tarneshing Johnny's company. It's damaging Ohno's reputation. Not even Arashi's!

TARGETTING OHNO?
-- Who's behind this? Is he or she targetting Ohno alone or is he/she behind all the other Arashi scandals? Is this person really an Arashi anti-fan?

____________________________________________________________________
Here are some of the nasty rumors that came out just recently:
- Ohno's doing marijuana -- where he can be easily seen.
- Ohno admits to being involved in a threesome. (breaks my heart. really. I know you're a man but if this is true, being a man isn't excuse enough to do this.)

so far, these are some of the nasty stuff going around about Ohno. I'm not sure whether they are true or just pure products of a bum's imagination (whoever spread the news about it doesn't have anything sensible to do so he's like spreading some nasty stuff about some popular people). I'm going to provide the links where I got them later.

Current mood: heartbroken, supportive

BOTTOM LINE: I DON'T CARE, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN... I STILL LOVE OHNO!

No comments: