Oguri Shun admits his relationship with Binbo Danshi costar Yamada Yuu

This isn't a news about Arashi, I know but I have to comment coz somehow, they're within Arashi's comlplicated network.

As we all know, Oguri Shun played Ryuu in Matsujun and Mao's drama "Hana Yori Dango". Yamada Yuu, on the other hand, appeared as guest in one of Arashi no Shukudai-kun episodes.
*fans have ways to interconnect everything and end up with their connection to Arashi!* lol.

My take on this:
I thought Shun was with Johnny's. lol. But I think he isn't. ^_^ The reason why I wrote about this one is because the first time I saw the news, I was like " my, I hope Arashi doesn't admit to being in a relationship just yet."haha...
It's not that I don't want them to have relationships. They can. I just don't want them to admit it to the public just yet. I don't know. It might cut me off the fandom. I really don't know what the effect might be but I think knowing that they're dating someone will gradually make me lose my interest in them. ^_^ That's how it is for fans right? Fantizising about single men <-- better.

No comments: